Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding DIY-Bride's Jewelry

I have excellent taste... the jewelry I like tends to be rather expensive. Also, I like quality materials, and so much of the jewelry I can afford is made with cheap materials.

For the necklace, I crocheted fine gage Argentinian silver wire with pearls of several sizes, Swarovski crystal beads, and quartz nuggets. There is a matching bracelet.

The earings are pearls and a cast sterling silver lotus flower charms that I found on Etsy, hung on a handmade sterling silver earwire. The lotus flower is often given to the bride in Chinese weddings as a gesture of good fortune.

1 comment:

  1. Find unique, handmade & womens wedding rings. Browse necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, & more from independent artisans on Etsy, a global marketplace.

    ReplyDelete