Sunday, November 29, 2020

Closet Core Patterns Elodie Dress

 I made an Elodie Dress by Closet Core Patterns!




I made it in bright blue 7 oz linen from The Fabrics-store.com. I just love how the heavier linen falls in this dress, it is swooshy and fun to wear. 

Constructions and fit-wise, there isn't much to say, it all went smoothly, as usual with Closet Core patterns and my body. I made the 0-20 draft and graded to my measurements (14 bust and 18 waist, maybe, did not grade the hips due to the flowy skirt), and it fits beautifully! I have not had much luck with wrap dresses and tops even though I have made many of them, but this one fits me perfectly, and the front wrap portion stays closed on me. 

So here are a few more fun pictures. Make and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment